Here at Plumber Oklahoma City, Ok Plumbing Repair we try to be the best plumbers Okc for all of the issues or problems call our Okc Plumbers. All of our services are also very competitively priced as compared to all other service providers. We try to make sure all of our customers are happy when our work is all completed. When it comes to our services offered we at have usually the same-day service when you call early!! Our techs are all fully trained licensed and respond fast compared to other contractors. When your dealing with a leak or clogged drain this is very important. We will get everything back to working order fast as needed.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
you can call us for any other problems that you may have to arise.
Clogged Sewer Main Lines, Kitchen, Bathtub Shower DrainsUnclogged *Frozen Busted Pipes Repaired Replaced Wrap up pipes and insulate for winter weather protection. All Water Heaters Replacement Repairs, Electric, GasToilet Repair, and Replacement. Washing Machines Drain Line UN Clogging Repair Replacement of Sewer MainLeaks in the yard line Repairs LocationRepair Slab Leaks Installation, All Water Softeners Installation, Reverse Osmosis Systems Repairs Replacement, Garbage Disposals Manifold Plumbing from all Systems, Pro Pex All Traditional service remodeling and Home Additions Installations Bathroom Kitchen Faucet Repairs and Installation Installs for All Shower HeadsDrain cleaning *Water heaters Water Leaks and Location for any and all plumbing in Okc
Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI), whose members produce about 90% of the nation’s plumbing products, came up with a list of the Top 10 reasons Why Plumbing Matters for the celebration of World Plumbing Day. Why does plumbing matter to you?
1. Plumbing harnesses a precious resource —water —to use safely for health, hygiene and well-being. Plumbing makes possible the miracle of clean, convenient water —something that is often taken for granted.
2. Plumbing manufacturing innovations to gain water efficiency have dramatically reduced the amount of water used through toilets, showerheads, faucets, and other plumbing products. For example, Plumber Oklahoma City, Ok Plumbing Repair plumbing products meeting Environmental Protection Agency criteria have saved consumers 757 billion gallons of water and $14.2 billion in water and energy bills since 2006, according to the EPA.
3. To assure customer satisfaction, Plumber Oklahoma City, Ok Plumbing Repair products are certified to perform as well or better than standard models —all while saving at least 20 percent more water.
4. The increased use of water-efficient plumbing is an important, yet often overlooked, part of the water sustainability solution. The EPA estimates that the United States could save 3 trillion gallons of water and over $17 billion dollars annually if every U.S. household converted to WaterSense products. High-efficiency plumbing in commercial facilities can help save even more.
5. Modern plumbing products help regions affected by droughts and water shortages to use water more efficiently. For example, Denver reduced water use to a 40-year low in December 2014, according to the Denver Post. Contributing to the decrease was replacing 3,200 3.5 gallons per flush (GPF) toilets in the Denver Public Schools with 1.25 GPF toilets. Denver has plans to replace 6,800 more by 2018.