Limited liability partnership company registration in Bangalore:
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has become more preferable options for of businesses among entrepreneurs since it has the advantage of being both partnership company and company into a single structure of organization.
- It is a separate legal body, just like business firms.
- The liability of a partner is limited to the contributions done by a business partner
- The Cost to form an LLP is very less, It’s one of the cheapest options.
- Need not worry too much about regulations.
- Minimum capital contribution is not required
There must be attested 2 partners during the incorporation. There wasn’t any maximum limit. If there is a foreign national there must also be Indian national in the company as a partner. The duties of the partners are dictated by the LLP agreement. They are responsible for the compliance of all the provisions of LLP Act 2008 and standards that are mentioned in LLP agreement.
Step-by-step procedure to apply for limited liability:
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC):
Before starting the process of the registration, you should get the digital signature of the partners of the Limited Liability. This is done because all the required documents are applied online, and they need digital signature.
The partner should get their DSC from a Govt assigned certifying agencies. Here is one such agency. The price depends on the certifying agency which does this for you. Also, “you should have an either class 2 or class 3 categories of DSC or you can click here let consul try expert do the job for you”.
Director Identification number (DIN):
The allotment of DIN is done from DIR 3. You must attach a copy of your identification for the purpose of proof, this form must be signed by the secretary of the company.
It is highly recommended to use Free name search portals. The system will give you names which closely resemble each other.
Finally, incorporation of LLP:
The LLP agreement dictates the rights among the business owners.
- LLP can be applied online through MCA Portal.
- Form 3 must be filled and submitted within a month from the date on registration.
- The LLP agreement must be copied and printed on a stamp paper.
Documents of Partners:
- PAN Card/ ID Proof of the Partners
- Address Proof of the partners
- Residence Proof of Partners
- Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals/ NRIs)
Documents of LLP:
- Proof of Registered Office Address
- Digital Signature Certificate
It takes around up to 10 to 15 days depending on the availability of documents
Now get your LLP registration get done by our experts at consultry. We will help you get your job done without any hassle, Our employ some of the most experienced people industry experts to make your life easy.
Our contact address: 25/4, 1ST FLOOR 8TH cross, Jayanagar 7th, West Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082
Visit our website for more information: